Satya Collection - Hansa Dress (white)
Made with 100% Organic Cotton, the Hansa dress is inspired by Kurti (traditional Indian dress) and a poncho. This is a dress with great character, perfectly comfy to lounge.
The fabric is unbleached and treated with ayurvedic herbs like Aloe Vera to provide wellness. Just no nasties added. Made from 100% Organic Cotton, the natural fibers wrapping your skin makes it breathable, sustainable, and truly eco friendly.
The buttons are made with coconut shells as we try to use natural elements into every aspect of our clothing.
If you are a Kundalini yoga practitioner, you would love about the fact that these clothes have been blessed by the "Mangala charan mantra" for guidance and protection.
How to care for the fabric?
These fabrics are treated with a unique natural dyeing process.
- Pre-wash before wear. with cold water, separately from other colors.
- Wash with mild detergent at 30 deg C.
- Hand wash or Gentle Cycle
- Do not bleach or dry clean or use a stain remover.
- Turn it inside out & line dry in shade, away from direct sunlight
Impact of your choice:
- Primarily it promotes wellness and protects, as your skin is wrapped around with ayurvedic herbs which have therapeutic properties.
- A choice that avoids petroleum-based raw materials - synthetic fibers, synthetic dyes, bleaches, mordants, finishing materials. All of these synthetics are contributors to the pollution of land and water bodies.