Canopy Collection - Ayurvedic Hand Towels
Design inspired by bold striped patterns used in canopy tents. You will love the feel of the towel. The towel is made of 100% organic cotton and bamboo yarn. It is soft, ultra-light, super absorbent and infused with just goodness from plants. No chemicals, no synthetics, no softening agents, just natural fibers infused with ayurvedic dyes.
- 100% organic cotton, bamboo yarns, and natural ingredients make it completely eco-friendly.
- Free from synthetic dyes and chemicals.
- Herbal dyed to infuse goodness of nature using Ayurvedic principles.
- These herbs provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties to have a calming effect on your skin.
- Soft, lightweight, easy to carry and they dry fast.
- Available in 2 combinations. Red, Blue & White (RBW) and Red, Green & White (RGW) combinations
- Size – W 18" x L 31" ( W 45 cm x L 80 cm ).
- Hand Wash or Cold Gentle cycle
- Do not use bleach. Wash with mild detergent
- Line dry in shade.
Herbs used in our towels:
Aloe Vera - known to be an excellent anti-inflammatory herb that calms, soothes your skin and is a primary for the white hues in our towel.
Vembadam – is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and, is a primary for the grey shades in our towel.
Red Sandalwood - known to be an excellent skin conditioner that soothes your skin and is a primary for the reddish hues in our towel.
True Indigo - known for its purifying and detoxifying capabilities, is a primary for the natural blue hues in our towel.
Holy Basil (Tulsi) - known to be an excellent antiseptic that boosts overall wellness and is a primary for the green hues in our towel.