Ayurvedic Yoga Rug
Traditionally, cotton yoga rugs and natural grass were preferred surfaces for
practicing yoga in order to maintain a true connection to nature and its
elements. Our ayuray yoga rug is woven with 100% organic cotton yarns,
which are infused with natural herbs using ayurvedic principles. These rugs
get their colors and wellness properties from the herbs.
Cotton rugs are popular and recommended for yogis practicing Ashtanga
yoga. These rugs are also practical for other sweat-producing yoga practice
like Hot Yoga and others. When a cotton rug gets moisture, it becomes
more grippy, unlike the slippery rubber mats. You can use these yoga rugs
ideally on top of your mat or on its own.
This is an eco-conscious product that has zero chemical additives thereby
minimizing the impact on our environment. The ayuray yoga rug is full of
goodness and healing properties from plants and herbs.
- Size : 180 x 60 cm
- Infused with herbs: Red Sandalwood, Aloe Vera and Neem (Red variant)
- Infused with herbs: True Indigo, Aloe Vera and Neem (Red variant)
- Rug can be hand washed or put in cold gentle cycle
- Do not use bleach. Wash with mild detergent
- Wash separately as natural colors may bleed.
- Line dry in shade as natural colors may fade on exposure to direct sunlight.