The website "www.ayuray.com" is owned and managed by ayuray Lifestyle Garments Trading LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of United Arab Emirates with commercial license number –814978 and its registered office at PO Box 79998, Dubai, UAE.
Please note that the website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated from time to time to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Information we may collect
- The information we may collect falls into the following categories:
The information you provide us with
- Identification information such as a name
- Contact details such a phone number, email address, and mailing address
- Ordering details such as a delivery address and country
- Billing details such as a billing record and method of payment
- Permit data such as information about marketing permits or other permits and prohibitions
- Customer service information such as feedback and messages
- Any other information you provide voluntarily such as respond to a survey, studies or contests
Information collected from the use of Websites
- Purchase histories such as orders, returns, and payment
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the websites, IP address, your browsing history, and products added to the cart, Websites log information
- Device information such as device ID or unique identifier, device type
- Assumptions based on browsing and purchase information, such as interests, customer group, purchase behavior, and product sizes
Please note that: All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.. Your full payment card details are not available to our staff. All card transactions are managed by trusted, certified and legally authorized partners who are responsible for ensuring that your payment details remain secure during the payment process.
How do we collect your information?
We collect information mainly directly from our customers or website users when they are ordering our products, registering an account, subscribing marketing communications from ayuray or otherwise providing information voluntarily to us. We may collect information also from the use of our website by using cookies and similar technologies. Our website uses first-party cookies (very small files that are sent by us to your computer or other access devices) and other similar technologies which we can access when you visit our website in the future. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources such as registers of public authorities or our partners (e.g. service providers).
- How do we use information?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Delivering ordered products
- Customer service
- Customer communication
- Billing, monitoring and collecting debts
- Organizing competitions and draws for prizes
- Conducting user and other similar surveys
- Bookkeeping and other similar statutory legal provisions
- Preventing and investigating fraud and malpractice
- Improving our customer experience
- Developing our products and services
- Improving the content of our Websites
- Analyzing and compiling aggregate statistics of our Website
- Personalizing our services
- Targeting advertisements
- Creating customer groups
- Creating and offering size recommendations
- Sending marketing communications
- Targeting advertisements.
We process our customers’ information based on an agreement between ayuray and the customer. We may also process information based on your consent for example for sending marketing communications, organizing contests and conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
We may also process information based on our legitimate interest for example for analyzing and developing our businesses, sending marketing communications and preventing and investigating fraud and malpractice. We also have legal obligations to process information when complying with e.g. obligations related to bookkeeping and tax records.
We process only the information and only to the extent that is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and which is necessary to comply with ayuray’s other legal obligations. We take reasonable steps to keep the information we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary information.
Who may we share information with?
We may share your information with any of the following:
- Carefully selected third parties with whom we have a relationship and who may contact you or utilize your data only for reasons pre-agreed with us, including marketing service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as: payment processing, information technology, website maintenance, surveys and market research, warehousing and logistics, couriers, advertising and marketing or any service required to process your order, any legal, regulatory, law enforcement, government or municipal bodies
Opting out of certain communications
Protecting your data
The information you provide to us via our Website is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out through our Website will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology. If you make a payment for products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. It is your responsibility to keep any Website passwords or login codes issued to or chosen by you, confidential.
We have implemented various steps to safeguard the integrity of our information technology infrastructure, including by implementing authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption technology.
Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of the Website as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content and the electronic transmission of information. Despite such efforts, generally the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and its security can never be guaranteed. Any transmission of data via our website is therefore carried out at your own risk. Your data may be transferred to and stored in or outside, the United Arab Emirates. In submitting your data to us and using our Website, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to countries with differing levels of laws in the field of personal data protection. We require all third parties to whom any personal data is disclosed to keep it secure, treat it as confidential and use it only for the purposes agreed with us.