Kasera collection - (Set of 2 Ayurvedic Hand towels)
Design inspired by patterns used in traditional lounge chairs from Kerala. The towel is made of 100% organic cotton. It is lightweight, absorbent and fast drying to ensure that it is an ideal companion for your yoga practice, workout sessions or even your regular use. The towel is infused with the goodness of herbs to provide the mellow, soothing colors along with the calming therapeutic effect on your mind and body.
- 100% organic cotton and natural ingredients make it completely biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Free from synthetic dyes and chemicals.
- Herbal dyed to infuse goodness of nature using Ayurvedic principles.
- These herbs provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties to have a calming effect on your skin.
- Soft, lightweight, easy to carry and they dry fast.
- Set of 2 towels in colors - Red & White, Grey & White combinations
- Size – W 18" x L 31" ( W 45 cm x L 80 cm ).
- Hand Wash or Cold Gentle cycle
- Do not use bleach. Wash with mild detergent
- Line dry in shade.
Herbs used in our towels:
Aloe Vera - known to be an excellent anti-inflammatory herb that calms, soothes your skin and is a primary for the white hues in our towel.
Vembadam – is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and, is a primary for the grey shades in our towel.
Red Sandalwood - known to be an excellent skin conditioner that soothes your skin and is a primary for the reddish hues in our towel.
True Indigo - known for its purifying and detoxifying capabilities, is a primary for the natural blue hues in our towel.
Holy Basil (Tulsi) - known to be an excellent antiseptic that boosts overall wellness and is a primary for the green hues in our towel.